Webinar: Future-Proofing Health Care Through Climate ActionHealth Care Without Harm (HCWH) Southeast Asia together with the Center for Environment and Population Health (CEPH) Griffith University Australia, and the International Network of Health Promoting Hospitals (HPH) invite you to a webinar on World Environmental Day: Future- Proofing Health Care Through Climate Change on June 5, 2020 at 5:00-6:30 (CEST)/ 11:00-12:30 (GMT+8). The COVID-19 pandemic has presented numerous vulnerabilities within the healthcare system, public health emergency response, governance, and communities. Most importantly, it has taught us that our health and safety (including the planet’s) depends on collective action. In this light, we invite you to attend a virtual gathering of healthcare and climate action leaders in Southeast Asia and the Pacific to tackle the lessons learned in a webinar entitled “Future-proofing Healthcare through Climate Action.” This webinar aims to tackle the following:
- the link of climate, COVID-19 and health
- an overview and highlights of hospital climate action
- how to rapidly implement climate action in an age of uncertainty
- the opportunity to strengthen collaboration and partnership in our region
6th International Conference on Salutogenesis – Postponed!
Postponement due to Corona! New date coming soon!
The Sixth International Conference on Salutogenesis on the subject “Advancing Salutogenesis towards thriving societies“
The conference will build on the four areas of advancement:
- How to advance the overall salutogenic model of health
- How to advance the concept of sense of coherence, SoC
- How to design salutogenic interventions and change processes in complex systems
- How to apply Salutogenesis beyond the health sector
Click here for more information about the conference.